Orientation at ICC
Orientation at Itawamba Community College is mandatory for all graduating high school seniors. Sessions will be held in June and July with online registration for the sessions beginning May 1.
ICC also offers an Honors Orientation exclusively for students who score a 24 or better on their ACT. This orientation will be held in April at the Fulton Campus with online registration beginning in March. Students must have an application for admission and their ACT score on file in the Admissions Office in order to register for an orientation session.
Online orientation is available to adult learners and transfer students who want to learn more about ICC before beginning classes.
Be sure to register for an Orientation Session on the campus where you plan to take the majority of your classes.
Checklist for Avoiding Delays at Orientation
- Arrive early, Don't be late.
- Double-check your confirmation email for correct date, campus and time.
- Make sure your final official high school transcript is on file at ICC.
- Make sure your ACT scores are on file at ICC.
Note - If you have not taken the ACT, contact the Admissions Office prior to orientation at 662.862.8030 for information on the Residual ACT.
- Make sure you accurately indicate your major when registering online for orientation. If you are not certain of your major, please select General Studies.
Other Important Information
- Look good when you arrive for Orientation. Your college ID and yearbook pictures will be taken that day.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide to confirm the date, time and campus of the Orientation Session you selected.
- Before you can register for an Orientation Session, you must have an application for admission on file at ICC. If you have not applied, Click Here to apply online. (Allow 48 hours for application to be processed)
- There will be a separate Parent/Guest Orientation session specifically designed to cover issues, concerns and questions that parents have about college.
- In order to provide the best experience for our students, parents and any guests are asked to attend the Parent Orientation session.
- There is no fee to attend orientation at ICC.
- If you have any problems or questions, please email email@example.com.
- We look forward to providing you with a great experience at Orientation, and we are glad you chose ICC!
There will also be a separate Parent/Guest Orientation session designed to cover topics of special interest to parents.
Once the July on-campus orientation sessions have been completed, all new students must complete an Online Orientation session before registering for classes. Completion of an Online Orientation session will also be required for all new students beginning ARROW term classes and those beginning enrollment in the Spring semester.