ICC All-American Band
The Itawamba Community College All-American Band is a service organization, representing the College in various public appearances during the year. The band is open to all students with skills in the areas of instrumental music, dance and guard. Scholarships are awarded to full-time students participating in the band program.
- Instrumental: By appointment, contact Brian Gillentine by phone at 662.862.8305 or by sending an email to Brian Gillentine (firstname.lastname@example.org). Auditions are waived if applicant placed in All-District or All-State band.
- Color Guard: April 14, 2016 @ 3 p.m. in Fitness Center
- "Indianette" - Dancers: April 14, 2016 @ 3 p.m. in Fine Arts Auditorium
- Drum Majors: April 14, 2016 @ 3 p.m. in ICC Band Hall
- Majorette - Feature Twirler: April 14, 2016 @ 3 p.m. in Fine Art Auditorium
2016 Summer Band Camp - June 26 - July 1, 2016
More information coming soon.