ICC All-American Band
The Itawamba Community College All-American Band is a service organization, representing the College in various public appearances during the year. The band is open to all students with skills in the areas of instrumental music, dance and guard. Scholarships are awarded to full-time students participating in the band program.
- Instrumental: By appointment, contact Brian Gillentine by phone at 662.862.8305 or by sending an email to Brian Gillentine (email@example.com). Auditions are waived if applicant placed in All-District or All-State band.
- Color Guard: April 9, 2015 - (3-6 p.m.) - ICC Fitness Center Gym
- "Indianette" - Dancers: April 9, 2015 - (3-6 p.m.) - ICC Band Hall
- Drum Majors: April 9, 2015 - 3 p.m. - W.O. Benjamin Fine Arts
- Majorette - Feature Twirler: April 9, 2015 - 3 p.m. - W.O. Benjamin Fine Arts
2015 Summer Band Camp (June 21 - June 26, 2015)