ICC requires students participating in online courses to complete two tests at an approved testing center. These tests will be labeled as proctored tests in your online courses. Check information from your instructor for dates and times for taking your proctored tests.
Proctored testing at Mississippi community colleges is free; however, students are responsible for costs when tests are administered elsewhere.
Students planning to take a proctored test at an ICC lab should follow the guidelines below:
- Make an appointment 48 hours prior to your desired testing date.
- Bring a photo ID to the testing site.
- Do not bring cell phones, purses or other materials to your seat while testing. It will be considered a cheating offense if the items are in your possession.
- Children and other visitors are not allowed in the testing facility.
- Children are not allowed to be unattended in the building.
Be advised that your computer will be monitored during testing. See the Academic Honesty Policy for testing policies and procedures.
To schedule an appointment for a proctored test, select the SmarterProctoring button in your course.