The Student Success Center (SSC) is to provide comprehensive programs and services designed to empower students and to connect them with the resources needed to achieve both academic and personal goals.
- To assist students in becoming more independent, self-confident and efficient learners
- To improve the academic performance of all learners
- To promote student retention at the College and subsequent graduation
- To provide individualized and group assistance
- To offer resources to faculty concerned with improved student learning
- To provide an array of services that are proactive
- To provide a place where faculty can refer students who need assistance
- To provide help in developing study skills
- To work collaboratively with other college services
- To evaluate all activities and use outcomes to enhance future services
- Free Tutoring - Click here to make a appointment.
- Success Seminars focusing on topics to help students be successful in college.
- Learning Style Inventory - An online inventory for individuals and classes to help students determine their learning style.