The Itawamba Community College Advising Center promotes that academic advising is a teaching and learning process that is dedicated to student success. Academic advising at ICC emphasizes investing in the student by fostering an advisor/advisee relationship committed to student success through degree completion while collaboratively working with advisors through structured professional development programs and promoting career options for all students.
News, Announcements and Seminars
The Advising Center provides student seminars covering a variety of topics related to advising, developing an educational plan and preparing students for their future educational goals. These sessions are provided on both the Fulton and Tupelo campuses.
- What is my Color?
- Haven't found a major or career that is perfect for you? Struggling to find something that interests you? Come join us for a fun game to determine the color that describes you and leads you on the path to a career you love! Snacks will be provided, and everyone is welcome!
- Fulton Campus: Tuesday, February 24, 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. in the Lobby of Itawamba Hall
- Are You Ready? (Selective Admission Health Programs)
Students who are preparing to apply for a selective admission health program during the 2015 spring semester should attend this session to ensure they are on the path for success in these highly competitive programs. They include EMT, Health Information Technology (HIT)., Nursing (ADN and LPN), Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA), Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA), Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapy and Surgical Technology.
- Fulton Campus: Tuesday, March 3, 2:30 p.m., Natural Science 109
- Tupelo Campus: Thursday, March 5, 2 p.m., Health Science 134
- Calling All Pre-Pharmacy Majors
Interested in pursuing a degree in Pharmacy at the University of Mississippi? Attend this session to hear the latest information from a UM School of Pharmacy Admissions Counselor.
- Fulton Campus: Wednesday, March 18, 2 p.m., Natural Science 109