If you are looking for a college that is big enough to provide you with many opportunities, but small enough to know you personally and meet your individual needs, ICC is the college for you.
ICC’s tradition of academic and athletic excellence combined with its friendly, caring atmosphere and flexible scheduling options make it the best buy in education today. Our tuition is one of the lowest, and our scholarship program is one of the best in the state. More than 80 percent of our students receive some type of scholarships or financial aid. A quality education at ICC is affordable.
With locations in Fulton, Tupelo and Belden and a wide variety of scheduling options, ICC’s priority is to meet the needs of all students. Whether your plans include a four-year degree or one- or two-year early career program, ICC provides an excellent start. You can select from an extensive schedule which includes day, night, weekend, afternoon or online classes, for which we are the state’s largest provider. Whatever your needs may be, you can pick the classes, times, location and the atmosphere that are best for you.
At ICC, you’ll find qualified, caring instructors and personal attention, the two ingredients for a quality education and college success. Once you enroll, you’ll quickly become a part of our ICC family.
Students at ICC have the latest technology, the most advanced classrooms to enhance their learning experience and the most modern buildings, athletic facilities and dorms in beautifully-landscaped campus environments.
We invite you to schedule a visit today to see why our students enjoy their total college experience….and that the BEST start here at Itawamba Community College.
- Average Class Size: 20-35 students with a Student-Teacher ratio of 20:1
- ICC District: ICC's supporting district includes the counties of Chickasaw, Itawamba, Lee, Monroe and Pontotoc.
- Academics: ICC offers freshman and sophomore-level university transfer programs as well as 31 early-career programs.
- Student Life: ICC offers a wide variety of opportunities for student engagement including clubs and organizations and intramurals.
- Athletics: ICC offers participation in 10 intercollegiate sports: baseball, men's and women's basketball, football, golf, men's and women's soccer, women's fast-pitch softball and men's and women's tennis.
- Tuition/Scholarship and Financial Aid: ICC's cost is approximately one-fourth the cost of a university. Approximately 85 percent of ICC's students receive some type of grant, loan, Work Study or scholarship. In addition, the College's supporting counties participate in the tuition-guarantee program.
- Housing: Housing is available in one of seven residence halls on the Fulton Campus including five for men and two for women. Students may attend classes on the Tupelo Campus or at the Belden Center and live in the residence halls.
Mission Statement and Strategic Plan
Mike Eaton became Itawamba Community College’s sixth president on July 1, 2013.
Mike Eaton, President