Ordering Official Transcripts
There are three ways to order an official transcript at Itawamba Community College:
Transcript will not be sent until all financial obligations to the College are cleared and all admission requirements have been met.
In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy ACT of 1974, records may not be released to a third party without the written, signed authorization of the student.
Transcripts cost $5.00 each plus a $2.25 service fee.
Option 1: Internet Request
Order ONLINE 24/7 - The Quickest and Most Convenient Way to Order a Transcript.
Itawamba Community College has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript orders via the internet through a secured site. TranscriptPlus® will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Please note: there is an additional service charge of $2.25 per transcript to use this service and all fees must be paid by credit or debit card. Be assured that TranscriptsPlus® uses current web encryption technology and your information is secure. Requesting transcript through Credentials, Inc. will:
- Give you 24/7 access. You may submit your request from any computer connected to the Internet anywhere in the world.
- Provide faster service. Your transcript may be mailed as early as one business day after submitting your request (instead of 2-3 business days when requesting in person).
- Provide easy address look-up. A search feature connects you to a database of many college and university mailing addresses.
- Give you exact pricing. When your request is submitted, you know the total cost of the request, and this amount will be charged to your credit card. No more worrying about delays due to incorrect payments.
- Eliminate the need to come to ICC to place your order.
- Eliminate the delay created by submitting requests by mail.
- Authorize and process your credit card payment.
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records, as required by law.
- Provide e-mail or text with you while your order is being processed.
- Provide operator assistance from 7:00 a.m. (CST) to 7:00 p.m. (CST) Monday through Thursday and 7:00 a.m. (CST) to 5:30 p.m. (CST) on Friday, by calling 1-800-646-1858 or 1-847-716-3005). Note: THIS NUMBER IS FOR TRANSCRIPT ORDERS ONLY. Please contact Admissions at 662-862-8034 for all other matters).
Note: Internet ordering accommodates three types of requests:
- Regular Service: which will be mailed out within approximately 2-3 working days after receipt of signature authorization.
- FEDERAL EXPRESS option: Using this new option you can keep track of the transcript in route to the destination. Additional fees apply. ($18.00 to Main 48 States, $21.00 to AK/HI, $41.00 to international addresses)
- Electronic – Whenever possible, an electronic (EDI/PDF) transcript will be sent to our college partners accepting these transcript formats. Others will be mailed.
Ordering Transcripts Online - (Current Students)
Through TranscriptsPlus®, you are able to submit a transcript request 24 hours/day, 7days/week. If you know your ICC login and password, click on the link below to use the system. Once logged in, you will be taken to the TranscriptsPlus® Web site managed by Credentials, Inc.
- Sign in to MyTribe
- Click on the School Services Tab
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Student Records
- Click on Order Official Transcript
Ordering Transcripts Online - (Former Students)
If your last enrollment at Itawamba Community College was in the last two years you may be able to order by signing into MyTribe. (See Ordering Transcripts Online – Current Students).
If you last enrollment at ICC has been longer than two years, you will be required to provide the school with a signed form authorizing release of your academic transcript before your order can be processed. Some orders may qualify for “Automatic Authorization” without your signature. To qualify, your order must meet the following criteria:
- the name on your credit card exactly matches your name as it appears on your University records and
- A specific number of fields in this order such as Student ID, Social Security No., and Date of Birth match the information in their records
If your order is not eligible for “Automatic Authorization,” a form will be available at the end of the order process. Print, sign, and mail or fax that form and any attachments to the College. Your order will be processed upon receipt of the form. - in most cases authorization forms will go to Credentials for processing and students will be able to fax, mail, or scan and upload them to us. When attachments are “ready as is” they will also be sent to Credentials (by fax or by scan and upload) for processing. ICC will only need to process authorization forms for Pay in Person orders, or if the student happens to bring it into your office. Attachments will processed by ICC any time the student indicates their form needs to be signed or completed by someone at the college.
Click Here to Access Your Transcript.
Track Your Transcript Ordered through TranscriptsPlus®
If you have placed a transcript request through TranscriptsPlus® and would like to check on your order, please click here.
Option 2: Walk In Requests
Current or former students may request a transcript in a sealed envelope at the service counter of the Office of Admissions/Registrar located in the Administration Building on the Fulton Campus. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST, on the days that the College is open. If you are coming in person, you must have a picture ID. If a third party will be picking up your transcript, that person must have your written permission to release the transcript. Payment must be made upon receipt of the transcript.
Option 3: Telephone Requests
Students wanting to place an order over the telephone may do so by calling Credentials Inc. and using the TranscriptPlus® order system. Operators are available Monday through Thursday from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. Central Time and on Friday from 7 A.M. to 5 P.M. Central Time. There is a $10.00 charge for using this service plus an additional $10.00 surcharge for telephone requests. Users must use a credit card and have access to either an e-mail account or fax machine in order to provide a written authorization for release of the transcript. The number to call is (800) 646-1858.