Transcripts and Records
Sending Your Transcript to ICC
Students planning to enroll in Itawamba Community College should have a transcript of previous work on file with the College prior to registration. Students with only a high school education or a GED background are to submit an official high school transcript or official GED scores. These must be sent directly from the institution to Itawamba Community College. Students who have completed college work are to submit a transcript from each college previously attended. Transcripts should be mailed directly to:
Office of Admissions/Registrar
Itawamba Community College
602 W. Hill Street
Fulton, MS 38843
Ordering an ICC Transcript
Official transcripts are issued by the Office of Admissions/Registrar. There are three ways to order an official transcript from Itawamba Community College.
- Ordering Transcripts Online: The National Student Clearinghouse (www.studentclearinghouse.org) has been authorized by Itawamba Community College (ICC) to provide our transcript ordering service via the internet. Current and former students can order transcripts online using a major credit card at any time of the day or week. Your credit card will only be charged after your order has been completed by ICC's Office of Admissions/Registrar. Please note that ICC only processes transcript orders Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CT on the days that the College is open. Online transcript requests submitted while ICC is closed for holidays will be processed in the order they were received when offices reopen.
- Ordering Transcripts Directly from ICC via Mail: Current or former students may order copies of their academic coursework at ICC by sending a written, signed and dated request to the Office of Admissions/Registrar, 602 West Hill Street, Fulton, MS 38843. A $5.00 charged payable in advance will be made for each copy.
- Walk In Requests: Current or former students may request a transcript at the service counter of the Office of Admissions/Registrar located in the Administration Building. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT, on the days that the College is open. If you are coming in person, you must have a picture ID. If a third party will be picking up your transcript, that person must have your written permission to release the transcript. Payment must be made upon receipt of the transcript.
Transcripts are sent if:
- All financial obligations to the College are cleared.
- All admission requirements have been met.